Friday, August 21, 2009

Shutting it Down

I know that I shouldn't let a few empty barrels ruin the party, but some of the people that are ordering Nicosan are driving me bonkers. All I wanted was to help people, not get harassed on the regular, get scammed, or get my Paypal account in the negative because someone chose to reverse their transaction. I'm seriously considering leaving the Nicosan trafficking to those that are more experienced and business savvy. I can't deal with this stress...it's really not worth it.

I found something that has changed my life, and I wanted to share it with everyone that was suffering from the same affliction that I was. I thought that spreading the good news would help other people have pain free and crises free lives.

Instead I find myself embroiled in drama and bullshit that I have neither the patience or time to deal with. This is not my business. I'M NOT MAKING MONEY FROM THIS! It's sapping too much of my energy to deal with bandying constant insults from virtual strangers. I've gotten to the phase where I want to shut the whole operation down.

Norio is telling me not to be hasty, that I'm helping people, even if I can't see the wood through the trees. But I really don't think I can take anymore of this drama. It's not worth it. I'm willing to pass the baton on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I don't know exactly what you're going through with those waste-of-space people, but please don't let a few bad apples spoil it for everyone else...

Mr A, London, UK

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you're going through so much stress. But you truly are helping people, please don't let other people's stupidity ruin it for everyone else. You truly are a sickle cell warrior and a sign of hope for others who suffer from this horrible disease, you're doing a great thing!!

LaMonte Forthun said...

Keep fighting the good fight my friend, soon you won't have to do it alone. We all have to stick together and make sure that those that need Nicosan get it, no matter where they are. Keep the Faith!