Saturday, December 29, 2007

Energy Boost with L-Arginine

I just got my replacement bottle of Arginine in the mail today. I ran out before the replacements came and although I didn't fall sick (which I was worried might happen), I did spend the last week being really tired and exhausted. Normally I wake up at noon, chill for a couple of hours and go to work at 3, leave at midnight after putting in a long day and still have energy to hit the gym.

However the last week, it's been a chore just dragging myself out of bed in the afternoon. I found myself sleeping until 2 and dragging to work and being so tired when I got out. I'm not sure if it's the amino acid Arginine part or all the nutritional additives or a mental thing, but I really need the Arginine kick to jump start my day and give me a kick in the evenings.

So...I guess that's an update of sorts. I'm having some mild pains today L2's nothing really to write home about.




2 comments:

kem24 said...

did u tell ur friends u had sickle cell or tell the whole school knew cause i have it and ppl hate me cause im so so skinny and that's not in right now and they think im a freak too with the yellow eyes i don't want to end up all alone in school even ny best friend is kinda embarrased about me and she is the only one who knows.

saad jadoon said...

we are happy to read your post , its a very nice and more informative...
Exert Realty provides all your.....solar panel for petrol station