Monday, February 16, 2009

Checking in

Hey everyone,

How is it going? I've been busy, working alot at the same time trying to ace my Statistics class....grrrrr, I totally hate it! So far I'm hanging on to my A average by the skin of my teeth, but it's been a struggle, I've spent more time studying for this class than I have all the others combined; and we aren't even halfway through yet!

I'm planning a big trip this year to go visit my parents in Nigeria. The tentative date is in June/July so if anyone out there is in Nigeria, I would love to meet with you, have some Maltina and hear your stories. I'll be in Lagos for half the time, and might travel the other half of the time.

I just extended my work contract here in Cali, so I'll be enjoying the wonderful sun until June. It's so beautiful out here...but atrociously expensive. I wouldn't trade the weather for the crappy rain clouds of Portland, lol.

More to come

No comments: