Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Did you Take Your Nicosan?

Okay, this week I got a whole bunch of emails from readers that ordered in Week One and Week Two....more and more people are getting their orders! Yippeee! Please note that you won't start feeling curative effects for 15 days after you start taking it..but in 30-45 days, you will see a dramatic reduction in your crises and pain. I'm past the 6 month mark and I'm still crises free (that's never happened to me before!)

Here are some great comments from some of my readers:
We did get the shipment of Nicosan. We are so excited to get Ashly started on it. We received it on the 8th and shipping didn't take long as I expected it to. Ashly started taking it on the 9th. I'm glad to report that she haven't had any side effects so far. ~L.J.

i got my order!!!!!!!!!
thanks~S.M.
Have you had your Nicosan today?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy to see that this drug has touched so many people's lives!!! I remember when this drug was still being tested in NJ. I have a family member who is on the board in Nigeria and a sister who is SC and a cousin who is severly SS. They used to use leaves in tea that my aunty would bring from Nigeria and it helped them. Now they have it in pill form. I didn't know the extent to which this drug has really helped. Hopefully, the FDA will be more inclined to do the more ethical thing and not the most advantageous thing for Big Pharma.

Keep up the Blogging. I will keep you in my prayers and I hope the drug keeps working for all who use it.

God is GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now they have stopped the Nicosan production because of Bankruptcy?
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=33732325

Anonymous said...

my research shows that nicosan production has not stopped

though the company has filed for chapter 11 bankrupcy, the nigeria branch which manufactures nicosan will not be immediately affected.
here is a quote from some of the research I did.

"After careful consideration of all available alternatives, the Company's Board of Directors determined that filing for Chapter 11 was a necessary and prudent step that allows us to operate our business without the threat of litigation that could have impaired or interrupted our Nigerian operation while continuing to implement a debt restructuring in a controlled, Court-supervised environment."

I have 2 daughters who are now on nicosan. I pray that there will not be a problem with the production.
thank you Vixen for making it easy for us to buy the medication
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra, keep us all posted on how your children feel now that they are on Nicosan. Our prayers are with you!

You are right, production and availability shouldn't be affected by the chapter 11 process.

Anonymous said...

Too bad there are no hope of clinical trial III and FDA aproval for Nicosan now.

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.