Monday, October 27, 2008

Open Letter to Xechem/Nicosan

Hey everyone, Due to the constant requests for changes with distribution of Nicosan, I'm putting up a letter that I plan to send to the Xechem board. If you would like to support the contents in this letter, please either email me your name or sign below. The more people we have, the bigger the impact. I might modify the letter to fit the power of WE and whatever suggestions anyone has. Thanks.



Dear Nicosan Administrators/Creators:

My name is [redacted] and I’m the author behind the sickle cell blog found at http://sicklecellblog.blogspot.com. The reason I’m writing you is to thank you for creating such a wonderful remedy for sickle cell crises and to let you know how wonderfully this drug has improved my life.

I’ve lived with the pain of sickle cell all my life---the pain has been a part of my every waking existence and I’m sure that many other sickle cell sufferers can relate to this. I’ve tried various medications and herbal remedies in the past; herbal teas, almond seed tea (yuck!), fagara root, Hydroxyurea, Pro-Arginine to control this condition but have always met with very limited results and/or awful side effects!

I reside in the United States and one of my readers recommended Nicosan to me in May. I’ve been taking it since then and the results have been extraordinary. I can’t even remember the last time that I had pain, and my painkillers sit in my cupboard collecting dust. I have more energy and can live life to the fullest without worrying about another crises creeping up on me. My life has totally changed, and it’s all because of Nicosan. I feel like I have a fresh new lease on life, and I can do anything and not have to worry about falling sick ever or collapsing from the pain. I’m constantly amazed that there are no side effects at all, and that my blood counts remain steady.

Presently I’ve told everyone I know with sickle cell about Nicosan and everyone that knows a sickler or is a sickler wants to know how they can get it. Unfortunately, it’s not easily obtainable in the US, and I’ve had to go through some tricky, complicated channels just to get my own monthly dose. I know that shipping medication across international waters isn’t ‘legal’, but this is one case that I will go to any measures to make sure that I stay on this path of being healthy.

I’m not sure what the holdup is, but there are hundreds and thousands of people that are waiting and desperately need this remedy. We thank you for your help, and I’m begging you to please do whatever you can to get this medication legalized and approved in the United States. This will help to bring down the cost for us (right now it’s at $55-$75/bottle) as well as enable us to be able to use our insurances to pay for it.

I’m doing my best to spread the word about Nicosan to everyone but the main resistance that I’m meeting is that it’s not FDA approved yet. Sickle cell patients are skeptical, and have been sold all kinds of ‘cures and remedies’ since we are so desperate for a solution. And yet here is one that absolutely works but doesn’t have FDA approval.

Also…why hasn’t there been active MARKETING? So many people need this solution, and yet few have even heard about Nicosan and how it can change your life. I’m getting emails from Brazil, London, Egypt and even Nigerians and other Africans, all wanting to know about how they too can get Nicosan. There is a huge untapped market out there just waiting and praying for a solution to conquer this life of pain.

Please know that whatever your efforts and sacrifices have been, they haven’t been in vain. Also know that there are so many people that need you all to push forward and go through all the necessary channels to make Nicosan the #1 treatment of choice for sickle cell patients all over the world.

Kindly let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

I have faith that with perseverance, the right direction and vision, you all will be able to make this possible.

So here is a HUGE thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the people that made it happen; the scientists, test subjects, engineers, stockholders and visionaries…thank you all! Thank you so much for all that you have already done, and for all that you are going to do. I’m expecting great things from Xechem & Nicosan.

With everlasting gratitude,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly a warrior!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! I needed to see it.

Charles Agboh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love what I'm seeing from you, lady! Keep up the great work!!!

Kafo said...

i am proud of u

Anonymous said...

great job