Monday, November 26, 2007

Insomnia

For weeks now I've had a weird sleeping pattern. Generally I work late evenings from 3pm to midnight, and this is actually my dream schedule....don't have to wake up early in the morning or fight traffic getting to work. I peak in the evenings, after 7pm or so is when I get a radical burst of energy.

However for the last few weeks, I've been having difficulty falling asleep...staying up later and later, and having to wake up still no later than 1 to get to work. Even right now it's 6am and I'm still up writing.

I know the L-Arginine is supposed to give you wicked bursts of energy but damn...this is putting me into overdrive.

1 comment:

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.