Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Announcements, Announcements, Announcements!

Hey everyone,

If you have gotten your Nicosan shipment and would like to take part in a study regarding that documents the benefits of Nicosan please email me. I'm also interested in Hydroxyurea users or people that use other drugs and alternatives. I'm trying to conduct a pain survey that observes the different non-traditional treatment alternatives to create some documentation for sickle cell patients.

If you haven't gotten your Nicosan shipment yet and it's been 2-4 weeks since I emailed you (or 6 weeks since you ordered), please email me. I'm trying to figure out who has and who hasn't gotten their order.

My email is on the left side of the sidebar, for those of you that don't have it.
This announcement will stay up for a week, please scroll down for fresh posts.

Thanks!

No comments: