Friday, October 12, 2007

Trepidation

I have this weird feeling in my leg. It first started in my thigh, like a tight muscle. I had Norio massaging it last night with some relief but I could still feel a knot there. Today the next symptom was tingling. It's on the same leg but the tingling is in my left foot and toes with a weird numbness. I'm worried about this. Worried because it sounds like a possible blood clot that may have migrated from the thigh to my foot.

Or it could be nothing at all. I hope it's nothing at all.

I didn't mention it to Norio, but I'm very worried. I have a doctors appointment on the 24th, so hopefully it will be staged or better by then. Sometimes it's hard knowing so many complications of sickle cell---then every single little thing sends your mind whirling in a thousand different directions. Only time will tell.

I hope it's nothing. Nothing at all.


No comments: